PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff-2
Thread: Cardiff-2
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2020, 15:02
TOM100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by caaardiff
My point being, even without passenger operations, things still need to be done, especially at CWL and St Athan. So the senior team you seem adamant are useless and inefficient are effectively running 3 businesses. The current structure isn't that much bigger than it was before WG ownership, yet although the Airport hasn't expanded, the business has.
I really would love to see how it can be done better.
The hard work and diversification that has already happened seems to have been forgotten about.
i would love to see the commentators on here run their own business with their own money. This is just a planesotters wet dream involved here. Again, not really any point in commentating -l let’s just let the WG pour endless amounts of money into what is a failing business with a consenusus no sign of proper return until at least 2023. Its all just a bit silly. Look at other aviation businesses (all reducing costs permanently). CWL do what you like, spend what you want at least we set some good pics! Totally remove from reality ! Don’t worry tho the WG can just keep throwing money their way......

Last edited by TOM100; 13th Aug 2020 at 15:16.