PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 7th Aug 2020, 13:53
WB1900

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can remember when EK was a great gig
when I started I did not matter what it is like to be in dubai because I came i worked and every now and then I left for at least 14 days to recharge
since all the BS, with you cannot have off days to your leave and most of the leave was not even granted, came across a lot of things changed as we have been locked into dxb and the schedules did the rest
EK, with the network (Not the airplanes- I said it before I don’t care of which tool I use) could have been one of the best jobs in the world, if not the best. And I think it is not wrong to say this has only been destroyed by managers who are not willing to think twice about their doing, and never want to see a different way of attacking a problem. Who focus the most on making things as difficult as possible, want to be intimidating, where they don’t have to, and need to treat employees as they do just to protect themself from the top - this is a management Desaster and nothing else