PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 18th Jul 2020, 01:40
ConfigFull

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by normanton
Since when have I claimed I'm an all knowing authority? God you talk some ****. You let your head and emotion get in the way of business. It's business 101. Try looking at it from a non-pilot perspective at what Qantas want and need to achieve.

Have a good hard think about why you rarely see junior crew posting on Qrewroom. Once you've worked it out let us know. Last time I looked on there the faithful whingers were claiming no changes to the EBA that was voted up only months ago. Now the company uses a clause in the EBA to the potential detriment of senior crew and it's suddenly unacceptable.

Overspeed makes some very valid points. I think if the government came out and said no JobKeeper extension on LWOP then the majority of people would stay stood down. If they approve JobKeeper extension on LWOP, base will be overloaded with LWOP requests.
A little bit of research for you, perhaps (hint hint check the date): https://www.smh.com.au/business/comp...#ixzz31ZzMarZV