PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2020, 13:19
pabely

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LTNman
Out of interest there are no signs on the doors about passengers only in the terminal and I doubt most people would dig out the link from my greatest fan.

The Council removes seating from the town centre as it is a Covid risk being enclosed but they are more than happy that 230 passengers sit inches apart on council property aboard a Wizz aircraft. This is the hypocrisy and double standards we live with. https://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/en...centre-2873163

Nothing to do with Council what goes on aboard an airplane.
Government guidelines updated on 30th June say "The question of whether any organisation should open (or reopen) is a business decision for the individual organisation. Aerodrome operators, training organisations and other GAbusinesses are best placed to decide whether opening is in their best interest, either from a commercial or health and safety standpoint."
aka a Pagoda takes up alot of space for no financial gain and reduces distancing by people walking around it. I have always seen them as a pain for emergency services as well getting access to shopfronts and just a magnet for groups of people who have no business in the shopping area anyhow.