PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2020, 12:59
FGE319

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Even OTP/something else in Romania would work if I remember correctly. Isn't the LCA-EVN remaining operated by a Varna-based AC?

On the London front, I've noticed that some RIX-LTN will be operated on a W9 code with UK AC. I've also noticed that some flights have been renumbered, not sure how many (definitely LTN-KUN has).

KUT is in a deep freeze until May 2021, but I don't think it will reopen with 3 AC, as a lot of Georgians are saying now that they don't trust Wizz. I'm half expecting LOT to move in with some additional (at least seasonal) routes next year from Poland given their profile in the last few weeks, which will make the reopening even more difficult.

Edit: 17 of the vacated routes (given KUT's effective profile as an extension to TBS, even if unofficially) also have at least 10000 indirect pax on them on comparable connections. 3 are served by Georgian Airways and another 4 have other competition into TBS, so maybe if the situation recovers quite quickly, these may come back. I'm not sure it will be with Wizz though.