PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Red White and Blue Voyager
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2020, 10:08
bunta130

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bob Viking
I’ve only just got round to looking at pictures of it.

What exactly has all the fuss been about? Of course you can’t please everyone. I like it (I agree the registration should have lined up with the rest of the writing) and I think it’ll be better received in other countries than a grey jet.

If I’m honest I think many people on here need to take a long, hard look at themselves and ask why they are complaining. Does everything make you miserable? Have you got better things to worry about?

We are all strong personalities and of course we all think we know best but sometimes it’s best just to accept things and move on.

If you really think that a jet in 1960’s livery would look better then maybe you need to accept that your views are from a bygone era and probably don’t align with the views of the people who are currently serving.

Just as I can accept that there is no place for the Jaguar in the RAF of the 2020’s I think some other posters need to accept that times have moved on.

I know this is my standard whinge and it’s been a while since I’ve made it but one day I hope people will listen.

BV
Spot on in every respect. Some elements of society (and it seems those on social media have a disproportionate voice) seem to be vociferous in complaint about pretty much everything. I suspect the vast majority is more sanguine....and thankfully so.