PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Departure - Destinations Customs Internationally
Old 26th Jun 2020, 13:48
g450cpt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
b263354

I have flown US reg, Isle of Man reg, Bermuda Reg, and Aruba reg aircraft for HNWIs all over the world. There is not much difference in the operation as long as the homework is done properly. Yes, even in the longest range aircraft available today, the intended trip can exceed the range of the aircraft and and the safe duty time of the crew. One can always augment the crew from the departure to extend a bit or reposition a fresh crew at the tech stop to keep the aircraft moving to the final destination. Be careful picking tech stops with a single crew where everyone spends the night and continues the next day, as visas could become an issue. Most things are possible with the right amount of funds, it just takes proper planning. Get yourself a reputable management company and it's worry free, get yourself a "fly-by-night management company/operator and it can turn into an expensive proposition with many hassles. Send me a private message if you have anymore questions and I will be happy to answer.

g450cpt