PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2020, 02:57
drfaust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Slasher1
Lol.....you gotta love the internet.

One of the few places that a person with little knowledge and no real study of history can proclaim blind trust in faceless entities who've been consistently wrong with their 'models' and then go forth to proclaim others 'morons.'
Excuse me, I thought I'd already explained to you why your positions are incomprehensible in this thread. I have not made a single statement about what should or in fact should not be done about COVID-19. Why I hear you ask? Because I don't know what the best way forward is. And I'm OK with that. I don't need to, or pretend to, be a subject matter expert on every single topic known to man. But, luckily Slasher1 is here. The saviour of good and common sense, maybe he can guide humanity through this exceptionally complex multi-variate problem and come up with a solution. That's because Slasher1 is a learned man, indeed. A student of history no less. We need more people like you, really. I would like to see you go to Italy and explain to them how the old COVID-19 is all a hoax. Maybe you can recommend to them to do less testing, that way they'll have fewer cases.

Let me tell you, in the real world we laugh about people like you. You can call me a snowflake all you like, I reserve the right to call you a moron.