PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All Korean Air and Asiana Airlines Pilots
Old 21st Jun 2020, 09:08
Flyoveriraq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lee_apromise;

The ministry's interpretation of the Article 24 is:
"Article 24 states that the employer must try to avoid termination of the employment however should the need to terminate the employment arise, there should be a fair standard and process of employment termination and choose the employees to be terminated based on the fair due process. However, if the employer forces unpaid leave upon employees to save as many jobs as possible, ultimately this is for the benefit of employees. The forced unpaid leave may only be allowed if there was a severe economic hardships of the business enterprise. The forced unpaid leave may only be awarded upon those who are chosen to be terminated based on fair and reasonable process and methods."

Thanks, this explains everything. Unfortunately it is not like that.

Western superiority?!?! I will not answer to that. I lived half of my life in foreign countries and always adapted nicely with local culture. What I can say is that amongst majority of nice and cultured people I’ve met, there is always a bunch of idiots thinking that foreigners are evil and stealing jobs from locals......