PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2020, 05:58
drfaust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Slasher1
Pretty easy to see how the place has gotten to where it is.

I think you’ll find ‘the greater good’ exists in actually following an agreed contract and not looking for fear based excuses to rationalize undermining it. Which have resulted in the continued decline of conditions over the years. Where people rationalize to themselves they’re doing the right thing when in reality they are selling out their coworkers (and even their own personal) future.
Again. You are turning this into a “A scale vs B scale vs C scale vs COS18” discussion when it’s not. I understand you are worried given the current circumstances. If I was you, I would be worried too. That being said, absolutely no one is advocating for the breaking of contracts just as much as no one is advocating for colleagues to get made redundant. Apart from you maybe. You are talking nonsense and I have taken it upon myself to keep you honest. You’re welcome.

And by all means, don’t take SLS! A company wide scheme that even the people on the lowest salary levels are taking, well done. 👏

Please do tell those pesky 20K a month labourers of your contractual entitlements and how you can’t afford a 10% cut for a few months. Pathetic.