PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2020, 07:03
YellowFever777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mngmt mole
Feel free to troll through all 800. I'll happily stand by everything i've written. Each post reflective of the time and subject in point. CX does have the best "aircrew body" in the industry, but that doesn't mean that all parts of it are well thought through. Overall standards are the highest in the industry. You might want to reflect on the reason for that....it might have something to do with the legacy experience and backgrounds of the remaining senior crew. We can revisit this subject 15 years from now to perhaps reconsider. In the meantime, the company is looking to trash everyone's careers to turn CX into just another asian airline. Don't doubt it. And btw...you have no idea what sort of leadership I have or have not provided. In my now 30 years plus in the company, I've done my share of lifting...and my share of screwing up as well ;-),
How are you qualified to judge industry standards when you've spent 30 years at one airline?

To say that the average CX pilot is superior to the average pilot in BA, Qatar, Iberia, etc etc is extraordinary delusional arrogance.