PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI Airways
Thread: TUI Airways
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2020, 18:17
737James

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cloud1- Although I have not travelled with SmartLynx before I now know people that have both on their A320 and A321 so far I have not seen any positive comments about them online or reviews.

I fully understand that aircraft and airlines can change its the nature of the industry but I personally do not consider Tui and SmartLynx to be of the same standard or level of service & comfort.

The main complaint i wish to register with them is about the way it was dealt with they waited until after the balance had been paid in full to advise of the change, which I now know from speaking to Swissport staff they have had this down as A320 operating my flights since Jan. Also how they can justify the charge to amend the flight to an airport 48 miles away but same everything else. To me they continue to not provide all the information to the consumer at the point of purchase for them to make their informed decision as they still show flights as being operated by Tui and offering Extra legroom seats.

I am very thankful for all users feedback and input, it now appears to be a case of wait and see especially after today's announcement of only operating 35% of planned capacity for the rest of summer 2020