PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK Strategic Defence Review 2020 - get your bids in now ladies & gents
Old 16th Jun 2020, 10:04
Chugalug2

Received 219 Likes on 68 Posts
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be, eh Beags? From the get go PPRuNe has been a public forum. If you are a registered member you can post on any PPRuNe forum you choose, with the exceptions of the Airline Specific Private Forums. If serving members (and Backroom Boys and Girls, whoever they might be) wish to post in private then I suggest that an approach be made to the owners/mods for such a Private Military Aviation Forum to be established, but I should caution about being careful for what you wish for. My forecast is that it would die a not so slow death of sheer disinterest, along with the even easier task of identifying off message posters. So good luck with that.

Alternatively, let us all accept that this is a broad church of different nationalities, Services, backgrounds, and ages. The most popular thread in this forum was headed up for many years by a civilian, and an ex-VAT inspector at that! Tolerance, let that be our watchword!

OP, your thread seems to have been drifted into the outer reaches of the Galaxy. As one of the offenders my apologies, but it has served a purpose I hope you agree. Any time you or other members want to regain normal service please do...