PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX management. Moral Turpidude
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2020, 02:48
hyg

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mngmt mole
My criticism is solely directed to the ongoing lack of direction and decision as it pertains to the pilots. This is causing real and unrelenting anxiety to the entire pilot body. I am not suggesting that CX isn't handling the situation effectively, just that they need to announce what their plan is so the rest of us can begin to plan our futures. If anyone thinks we are going to bumble along and come out the other end unscathed...well, can't really help you.
I would like to think that applies to the entire airline group staff, not just pilots.... there's a Chinese saying that translate to 'instead of an agonising long term painful death, might as well just slit the throat now', everyone employed in the group would be anxious because of that blabbing by the company week in week out. People would be looking at worldwide news everyday, and see EK, Qatar, Etihad all these massive oil-rich countries shedding staff from all across, BA threatening to fire everyone etc, yet the company seem to be doing so little to preserve cash, which is contrary to what they say in the propaganda every week. And with the history of the company, everyone knows something's going to be up (or down), but the wait and dragging along does not help people planning their life. The false sense of security is probably going to do more harm than good for some staff.