PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PR Holders Verses Work Permits
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2020, 16:52
EddyTemple

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Will IB Fayed
Well aren't you a nice guy. I suspect you have nothing to do with Cathay, as we've been told we're all in the Cathay "family". Be gone troll.
Life doesn't revolve around Cathay Will I Am. I'm not a troll, I am sharing pertinent information for PR and HKG passport holders. The thread started by talking about HKA laying off Permanent Residents and retaining pilots under General Employment Contracts. Under the guise of HK basic law this is not allowed. There has to be a justification made under the General Employment Contract to the HK Immigration department as to why the local work force was unable to fill these positions. If the people retained are of the same rank or same job description, then the immigration department and labour tribunal will step in and take action against the company for falsifying their employment documentation. Falsifying employment contract requests will lead to a 3 year ban on future General Employment Contracts.

Has HKA or any other aviation company in Hong Kong done this to you?, then throw them under the bus and get the ball rolling.

Google : Online Reporting Of Immigration Offences Hong Kong and start reporting

It is 100% anonymous, you can report your employer and you can report the employee's who have blocked your employment under work visa contracts in the same rank.

Show me a country in the world where the local pilots will be displaced by hundreds of imports under general employment contracts over locals - it doesn't happen.

There's a big bus coming and it's time to start throwing the Hong Kong Airlines management and their employment visa monkeys under the bus.

Google : Online Reporting Of Immigration Offences Hong Kong and start reporting