PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 9th Jun 2020, 04:06
Half Baked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey............all you QF guys that hate you're management team so much; why not ask your VA and TT colleagues how it's working out for them! I'd wager that every one of them would love to trade places with you guys. Just a hunch but I reckon I may be right!

Nobody here has any justifiable reason to flame QF management when you take a step back, take a holistic look at their financial position and consider that they can still survive in this environment as has been stated, deep into the second half of FY2021. You all should be very grateful of the strong financial position the Company is in. It's not by good luck, it's by very clever and sound business management.

Youre very fortunate that Il Deuce wasn't afforded the top gong, for there by the grace of god go you!

As bitter pill as this may be for some of you to swallow, QF has one of the sharpest management teams in global aviation. It's hard to argue with facts.

Last edited by Half Baked; 9th Jun 2020 at 07:27.