PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KOREAN AIR expat pilots?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2020, 22:06
Flyoveriraq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BeeforBeef
I’m getting to the point where I honestly don’t care if they call me back. I didn’t mind the job when things were normal, it served it’s purpose and can’t think of a better bunch to have beers with at the VY.

This has shown the side we all knew about but managed to keep professional and focused on the big picture.

The silence of the agencies, not even a basic acknowledgement that they are aware of anything and no communication from KAL is starting to really grind on everyone.

Compared to how EK and QR have recently dealt with their redundancies, KAL officially treats expats the worst.

I’m really hoping to see everyone again but unless they come up with some clear direction soon of what is going to happen, I’m happily going to plan B.

Try to enjoy the time off everyone and while I’ll be grateful for a call back, I’ll only come back to get my exit strategy in order.
I do agree on every single word you said.
Korean air is finally showing his true face after a full year of bull**** regarding “there are no foreign captains, we are all korean air captains“
I am sure that in few month there will be more jobs than before and that all of us will actually be happy somewhere else.
I worked in europe and middle east and NEVER SAW SUCH A BAD ATTITUDE from the management.
One of the most disgusting thing is the absurd lack of responsibility shown by the agencies.
I really hope that We decide all together for a legal proceeding as what they are doing has nothing to do with covid19.....
FOI