PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2020, 20:33
Gurnard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by helipixman
FFMAN

Right or wrong the UK Government did, what they thought at the time might work ! They like many other countries got things badly wrong, regarding PPE, Care homes. Maybe they did not think it would affect care homes, the next guniea pigs will be school children ?

All these so called scientists advising them, what do we know, all the figures and percentages we just have to believe, they could be fiddling the figures to suit themselves just like Mr Cummings bending the rules ?

Anyway I agree Aviation sector is really shafted, and may take many years to bounce back if ever. The real culprits who need to be held accountable for all of the deaths and economies around the world is CHINA, is it me or are they hiding something ?
That final question is interesting. It seems to have been carefully avoided in this forum. I have no wish to be political and am expressing neither criticism nor support for the President of the USA by saying this - but evidently he knows things we don't. Think back to an outdoor Press conference a couple of weeks ago when he was asked a question to which he replied, "ASK CHINA."