PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My Tornado GR1 cockpit project so far
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2020, 18:39
Jayviator

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
Yep, I already have the pedals, what I need is a unit, im not sure what its proper name is but its like the main thing that sits on top of the rudder assembly that the main panels attach to and the PMD sits in and the HUD sits on top of, there was one on ebay a while ago (the same seller that you put a link to back in March) I didn't see that until after the auction so I don't know what it was a link to, but he had the rudders, the central unit and the left and right quarter panels, disappointingly he ended the listings for the centre unit and the left quarter panel (the one that houses the undercarriage lever, flaps/slats/wing position indicator and 3 position trim indicator) but i did manage to get the right quarter panel which I have now fully fitted out. I do have something that might do the job its not an exact copy of the unit but its not something that can be seen anyway but I need to make some brackets and possibly some extra supports at the back as it will be taking the weight of the PMD and the HUD which are both quite heavy.