PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PIA A320 Crash Karachi
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2020, 15:03
Nialler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is more reminiscent of posters (thankfully a minority on this site) who want to climb all over a disaster in oreder to be able to say when then the report comes in: "Look, I called it within an hour of the event."

Like gamblers, they never report their losses; only their wins. If it turns out that there was some equipment or operational failure they won't e around to defend their initial assessment.

Then you have the point-scorers, who seem to want to make some sort of point about a religion or other ideology.

Potentially more than one hundred people died today. That is a major human tragedy.

There will be an intense and deep investigation. The pilots had families and friends. To speculate at this this stage that the pilots may have been less than professional is an insult.

Rein yourself in. There will be plenty of time for blame when, you know, an investigation occurs?

Edited to remove a post to which I was not actually responding. My apologies to the poster alainthailande whose post I inadvertently had quoted.

Last edited by Nialler; 22nd May 2020 at 15:15.