PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2-5
Thread: Jet2-5
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2020, 07:50
Expressflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AirportPlanner1
I appreciate you’ve lost all respect for me because I expressed some facts - and I mean facts - about our Prime Minister that aren’t comfortable for his supporters which are evidently numerous in the Luton and Southend threads but this just isn’t true, or at least shouldn’t be true. I know the exact sequence of events and dates because I was caught up in it early on. It was clear by w/c 24/01 this was a major threat and other countries were taking action. The elephant in the room is what our Government and the media were completely pre-occupied with w/c 24/01, culminating in the evening of 31/01
and morning of 01/02. And where they were, the Prime Minister in particular, in the three critical weeks after that. The medical profession very much saw this coming and (hopefully) all will come out in a proper Public Inquiry. Hindsight sadly didn’t need to be required.
I don't know quite why you are so keen to shoot the messenger as I simply reported what I had heard in an interview on the Radio 4 Today programme of 16th May. James Galloway of a Kings College research team was speaking about a meeting with colleagues "in early February" (not well into February as I misremembered) and you can listen again to what he said 42 minutes into the programme. I cannot see how you interpreted my post as being in any way in support of "our Prime Minister" - my opinions on that score might actually surprise you.