PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin headed for another disaster, says REX chairman
Old 13th May 2020, 06:30
Half Baked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SandyPalms
You’re not very clever Telfer. When would a librarian have sole control and responsibility of an asset worth potentially upwards of 500million Australian dollars hurtling through the atmosphere at 86% the speed of sound 10 kilometres above the earths surface with 500 lives onboard? A crane driver would have more responsibility than a librarian, but still. You may not like us and believe all we do is push the big red button, but get a grip. You’re showing how ignorant you are. I’d stop it if I had been so comprehensively rebuked as you, but I guess you think we are too thick to realise how stupid you are. We aren’t.
Really Sandy?

You really think about that every time you report for duty do you? Hurtling through the atmosphere at 86% of the speed of sound 10ks up...................asset worth whatever, 500 lives in your hands blah blah blah!

More akin to will I choose the chicken or beef today? And a cup of Twinings Earl Grey to go with it!

And btw, the only life you're thinking about is your own. The rest looks after itself!

i can't believe the amount of garbage that's wheeled out on this site. Good for some popcorn and a laugh though!