PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Coming Battle
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2020, 22:24
Pickuptruck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dragon69
Pickuptruck, When you're done pulling the "brushwing" out of your @ss please re-read my post.

You were mocking an organization that in the end had nothing to do with the court cases, and you have been corrected.

You were spouting this great win by the company when even the company behind closed doors will admit that the whole firing was a great debacle as the consequences reverberate to this day.

If you want to continue masturbating over pictures of Cathay DFOs, GMAs, CEOS, etc that's your prerogative.

A more brainwashed spineless individual I have yet to meet.

CIAO
If the CPU was so wonderful why did it have so little support amongst members of the AOA? Again, going on like a stuck record about all the wins the pilots have had is a joke. A few years back someone listed the number of times the company had got the better of the pilots, it was around 29 times in the last 3 decades. Vs one win for the pilots, ARAPA. Which isn't actually a win for the whole pilot body as many aren't actually on it. I'm not waxing lyrically about the company but it's a joke how you and your brethren go on about how "secretly, behind closed doors, blaa blaa blaa" the company is on the ropes. Consequences reverberate? Wtf does that even mean

Carried the lawsuit to its conclusion???????? Are you f*cking kidding me, on appeal over 98% of the amount that the company had been ordered to pay in damages was wiped.

Keep up the dribble. If you seriously view the last 3 decades as a series of repeated wins by the pilot body we are doomed.