PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin headed for another disaster, says REX chairman
Old 11th May 2020, 07:59
George Glass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Telfer86
Spoken like you are a worker in Vic Rail heavy duty workshop in the mid 90s & Billy Shorten & Penny Wong has just walked out the door after a rousing lunch time sing along
(what's that labor babble they go on with ? , the commo crap )

Oh boy such sheltered & narrow experience , Arnold at least several hundred 1000 Australians work extra time for no double time , as no doubt some of
the Airline people are finding out right now , bet ya the places where they got preferential treatment don't pay 2times

I'm bored with this debate , let's talk about something interesting

How many QF pilots will be made redundant & which part of company will they come from ?
Well, its really not boring Telfer. Its why the American working class has tanked over the last 20 years and why workers in aviation in Australia have come to think its the new normal. I grew up in GA. I know what its like to be screwed. Question is : why would you aspire to it ? Do you enjoy bending over ? Do you think the management who are screwing you are your friends ? You are the one who needs to get real.