PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Group Pilots Giving Up Entitlements
Old 10th May 2020, 20:14
QuarterInchSocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Duck Pilot
Don’t expect any support, however show some respect for the people who are doing it hard......
Typical tall poppy attitude! Show some respect and support to our fellow aviation colleges?
Please look after one another!!!!
I guess it’s reasonable to expect a bit of reciprocation, duck. You give as good as you get. Re qf - it is its own beast, It cannot be compared to external entities easily. Our battles are Mostly internal and are about maintaining and preserving hard fought for conditions and prevailing against what I’d describe as a manipulative executive (in my opinion)

anyway - I would hope if there is any basis to this rumour there’d be a reciprocal arrangement from management and executives (genuine and enduring reductions in incentives, bonuses etc), or, make such an arrangement with a time constraint and/or dependant on company/group performance. Ie. take the hit, and come back and review each 6months. But even if this is done, there is risk that the company will make the relative department fight for said condition/s back when the grass starts growing again.