PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair-2
Thread: Wizzair-2
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2020, 22:48
JSCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TBSC
No, they are just living in different countries to the one you do where the virus business was not scr&@d up royally like in yours. I know a Hungarian doctor working in the UK who was trying to wear a mask but she was told to remove it "not to cause panic amongst the patients". In the first week of April. Ta-daaa, she and all her colleagues catched it but they were not even tested officially ever since (she had to arrange a test through private channels). You don't give a d. for too long (because for some reason you believe your politicians even the ones looking like someone just escaped The Muppet Show) then you overreact. Life will go on.
Firstly, I dont live in the UK, but thanks for your concern!

Secondly, Wizz may well have the first move advantage. But if a transmission takes place on one of their aircraft, they’ll forever be the airline that chose pocket over common sense.

Any whiff of an EU-wide aviation directive on social distancing will impact on all these grand Wizz plans. I get he wants to talk to talk, but he’s setting himself up for one almighty fall here.