PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestwick-2
Thread: Prestwick-2
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2020, 22:09
Feeling the pinch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GAPilot261087
Ah yes, a textbook lesson in how to kill any legitimacy of a post regarding Prestwick Airport. Referencing The Scotsman who have an agenda bias against the Scot Gov. If Nicola Sturgeon came out and said Prestwick Airports figures were through the roof and brilliant, they'd be calling it an outrage as it's disturbing the local pigeon population.

The thing I don't get about some people is they claim to love Prestwick and support it but at the same time, secretly crave bad news and don't like any reality that doesn't fit that agenda such as the numerous flights still coming through including the welcome addition of Qatari C17's and SAM flights from across the water. How on earth can that signify the end of any business when in this if all times, business is still being won...

Take a day off...
Where was there any reference to The Scotsman in my post? It`s common knowledge that the deal has stalled.
Welcome addition of a one off Qatari C-17 training flight against the loss of a loyal customer of over 70 years to a rival FBO and competitor?
I hope you don`t work at the airport with an attitude like that.