PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines Going Under
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2020, 18:33
cxorcist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Tommy Gavin;10772504]
Originally Posted by cxorcist

At least I refer to one.
But if you've ever worked in an office environment you know there is way too much distraction which isn't at home provided the little ones are at school.

Maybe not 5 days per week but 2 or 3 are entirely possible. However face to face contact will always be important. Having said this I dare to say that at least 20 percent of business trips are unnecessary and an excuse to go on the piss in a different city / country.
So, if I google an article and/or study and post it here, it gives me more credibility? Wow, who knew the Internet was so devoid of garbage?

How about the value of human interaction, synergy, working groups, sharing, learning, etc? All that can and should be done online now? So all these modern tech companies with their big campuses and open work spaces are wrong? Businesses have been spending all this money, all these years for no good reason. Who knew?

To me, you sound like a gullible, new age youngster thinking we should recreate the wheel because, all of a sudden, your much smarter generation has it all figured out. Please!