PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2020, 10:52
Mr Mac

Received 150 Likes on 93 Posts
Chaps1954
That,s good to hear re Eurowings from Dusseldorf, but it would probably still be easier too use the other routes I mentioned from Munich, although journey times have been up to 9 hrs on some days and routes. I must say Shamrock have done a really good job, and SAS to keep their routes going. It would be really good if I could find a hairdresser which is a. open b. not with a massive waiting list in one of these terminals but not yet found one, and my PA inform me that when they open up in Germany it might be July before I could get my hair cut !! At this rate I may have to go for the tender ministrations of Mrs Mac, we will see what Boris has to say this week.

AT Notts
You are correct in that I can not say the flights are anywhere near full and I would presume there maybe some form of subsidisation maybe as I can honestly say I have been on a Gulfstream with more passengers than on many of these flights over the last 6 weeks. Social distancing is not an issue believe me when onboard but I will be very happy to see full cabins again, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Cheers
Mr Mac