PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wuhan 19 to pass
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2020, 15:47
Flex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by exfocx
Cannot, think!

Impeachment sham my arse!

Btw, Trump ignored the medical advice as did the Italians etc. Those who reasonably promptly followed the advice are fairing well, unlike the US. As to draconian lockdowns......far out, talk about an idiotic comment. The countries that locked down early are the ones doing okay, and if your Governors were disregarding your constitution there would not be any lockdowns because they'd not have the legal right to do so. I suggest your read the talk from M.I.T. who have stated that those who restrict social distancing etc will have a better economic outcome than the idiots who go back to business as usual too fricking soon.

AS to their (WHO's) advice, what a load of rubbish. Trump closed your borders to China (and we followed), yet your deaths are where in number? Your Gov has sole responsibility for that because of the inaction by your imbecile of a President.

I also suggest you get a better understanding of the title Dr., he has a Phd. and his main field was microbiology and immunology, and so I guess that gives him better insight than a medical Dr. Also the original origins of Dcotor are not what you think.

"In 1986, Tedros received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Asmara.[13] In 1992, Tedros received a Master of Science degree in Immunology of Infectious Diseases from London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine at the University of London.[6][14][8] In 2000, he earned a Doctor of Philosophy in community health from the University of Nottingham for research investigating the effects of dams on the transmission of malaria in the Tigray region of Ethiopia.[15]"
#TRIGGERED #Snowflake #Libtard