PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 20 buyers now circling Virgin Australia
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2020, 23:00
cloudsurfng

Received 75 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Sunfish
i’m out of this. Pilots as a group contain some of the most vicious individuals I have ever seen.. Maybe that is why Aviation in australia is such a sad and over regulated profession.

For the record, There may be any number of “buyers” in Deloittes “twenty” and it is possible that some of them have the most diabolically bad agendas you could possibly imagine.

Deloittes would know this. I know this. I hope ferchrissake it all works out.

However I’m done here, with pprune, because I have never seen a less supportive, more vindictive, useless so called “profession”t in my entire life - with one or two exceptions of members of course.

You deserve your regulator. You deserve what happens to you, because you have no charity or fellow feeling whatsoever. It probably results from a totally unhealthy combination of the demands of flying and the Australian character. The result is toxic.
honestly, I’d say that’s a shame. Your posts quite often add good insight, however your incessant attacks on QF and QF staff and constant gloating about ‘business class here’ and ‘luxury cruises there’ do you no favours.

back to topic, fingers crossed for a positive outcome for all VA staff. The sky needs the velocity call sign (or whatever company name may be used instead) chin up everyone, it feels like we are slowly on the way out of this mess.