PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 20 buyers now circling Virgin Australia
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2020, 09:12
Hoosten

Received 67 Likes on 21 Posts
OK Hoosten, what exactly do you really know about the “users on this board"
Ok George, I know what a fair amount of what you do or have done, through PM conversations, what you've revealed on here and observation. You, I reckon I pretty much know your MO but I'll spare you the psychoanalysis on a public board, can do it via a PM if you like?

In almost 40 years in the game I’ve flown with graduates in Law , Medicine , Veterinary Science and a few Accountants as well.
Pray tell? Tell me what a Lawyer can tell us about the financials of an airline in admin? Unless they were a commercial lawyer of course. I've seen plenty of bankrupt Doctors, Lawyers and probably Vets, maybe a lesser cross section of Accountants. But maybe one or two of them as well.

They had all decided that the choice they had made at Year 12 had been a mistake . They enjoyed flying better. Maybe they will have to go back from whence they came. Then there were the graduates of the Empire Test Pilot School and US Marine Naval aviators. Etc. Etc.
All humble. Never told you unless you asked.
That makes any of them qualified how? To talk the **** that's been talked on these threads for the past month or two? I'm pretty careful in these situations, there's a truckload of folk that are on the edge at the moment. I read of a Virgin Husband and Wife pilot combo, both facing the chop, with a young family. But, we have every expert in the world on here telling them they're done for, from a lot of Boomer a-holes, on their pension, safe. Or from the other side, got 6 months more cash in the bank, thinking they're safe.

Maybe I should have been a little clearer, if you're not qualified to talk on it, how about showing a bit of common decency toward these people.

Myself, I only have a humble BSc ( Hons.)
Not too proud yourself I see. Maybe you could put your degree (with Hons.) to work by volunteering at the local hospital? I see by your post history you have plenty of time.

I wouldn't swap your quals for mine in a heartbeat. I'm happy to PM ya if ya want, but you're more than likely to breach 'the code' and post them here as has happened before.

So spare me the condescending cr#p.
Nah, just STFU about the things you know nothing of.

What , pray tell , are your special qualifications that entitle you to preach to the masses ?
As above, old chap. Further, I tend not to post about **** I know nothing of. Now, spend the next three or four hours searching my post history for a trip up, off ya go.