PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working Life After Flying
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2020, 21:26
realECMLdriver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Yes, I'm afraid so. I'm trying to keep it empty for as long as possible so keep trying and I'll get back to you!

I hear driver training is being paused for now while the regulatory bodies decide on how classroom and practical training can be done with the minimum of risk. I'd say for anyone interested, start polishing the CVs and hone your interview skills and prepare some answers that will have the recruitment/management team smiling. You've all, without a doubt, had some invaluable experience when it comes to the ABCs like teamwork, safety management, following rules and procedures etc.

So think back and try and recall as much detail about any event you can as they WILL pick apart everything you say and ask things like 'How did that make you feel?

Why did you do it? Was it the right thing to do? Basically STAR method 'Situation, Task, Action, Response' and they'll probe further and do things like ask you the same questions twice to see if you've picked up on it and whether you stick to your guns and give the same response. Hope this is helpful.