PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who will survive this and be here in 6 months ?
Old 30th Apr 2020, 12:51
advent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by White Knight
That'll get the regions fired up! Andalucia is already wanting to start firing up the tourist industry! They risk a massive level of unemployment down there!

Besides, my primary residence is in Spain so would like to get back there sometime soon from Dubai! Could be a while...

My primary residence is also Spain.. It’s why I hold Spanish residency, pay my tax and social here and am a member of SEPLA.. Yep, I’m English, work and fly across many borders and have fully taken on board all the logistics and indeed politics to actually call this not only my ‘primary residence’, but also my home.

Sorry, that all sounds a bit arrogant for sure.. Difficult times I know, apologies..

I truly feel that somewhere down the path of aviation (pilot role) we have lost control of the most simple terms of engagement.

Be safe all of you and understand that these setbacks in what we as pilots would call our ‘career’ has happened quite a few times before. Of course it will return, in the meantime find yourself something very constructive for you and if you have, family.. For truly. That’s what is really important right now. Ensure you love and are loved somewhere. Yes, I could write now until the ducks come home, but I will not.

Be safe, find something to entertain your emotions and desires so you can return full of strength when the time arrives.

Ad.. I’m Elomium

Last edited by advent; 30th Apr 2020 at 13:49.