PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VNA - expat pilots working without pay
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2020, 05:24
ia1166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by morno
Have you ever worked in Vietnam? They will get rid of him if they want to. I know of a pilot who even had someone break into his house at night, held a knife to his throat in his bed, and told him if he wasn’t out of the country in 2 days they’d be back. So don’t for one second think they won’t get someone to “deal” with you if you piss the wrong person off.

As for this apparently being ok, NO, it’s not ******* ok. I don’t care what’s going on in the world at the moment, you don’t fly for free. Especially a ******* airliner! It could well mean this idiot is taking away money from someone who really needs it. I know he’s potentially operating flights that I could be doing, so he’s taking money from me, he’s taking money from everyone.

I hope he is “dealt” with correctly and is put out of work.

Only for the last 16 years, so maybe I am a bit to new. I have been a pilot for 38 years, and a professional one for 36 though so maybe a bit longer than you.

Knife to throat, leave in 2 days. Honestly.

P2F have been flying for free for years, as do the P2Command. p2B787, p2A350, P2LTC, P2TRI, P2DPE..So whats new? you guys have been flying for free a lot in the last 10 years. Us old hands have been watching the steady decline for a decade.

F4F is just a progression of the decline of a once good profession.

Just another day in the contract world.

Anger management is required for you maybe, not a good look for a pilot.

We all need money, but maybe you have aP2F debt?

Last edited by ia1166; 28th Apr 2020 at 06:48.