PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-10
Thread: Ryanair-10
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2020, 23:09
vikingivesterled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by racedo
So who disinfects these between sectors ? What material would you guarantee that Drunken bum who sneezed a lot would not live a single trace of any infection anywhere ?

Flights will resume, people will catch it and majority of people will recover. just like every single other virus that is out there and currently exists and nobody knows about.
The guaranteed no infection left behind is not possible with the existing seat configuration either, so just a distraction.
And a "majority will recover" statement is nearly as bad as saying the majority will survive the flight. That don't fly with most.

If you want to be difficult there exists a selfdisinfecting cloth for masks, made in Israel, that uses copperpowder from a norwegian factory, that kills the virus.
But I'm sure there could be found cheaper and easier solutions. I'm thinking wipe down vinyl or quick change and boilwash. Unless one thinks the world now only consists of problems and for anything to work in the future it has to be like before.
What is better; a thorough clean between flights or max 2/3 capacity, or even less if one in addition to midle seat starts with leaving rows free also.
The ones that adapts will be the future winners, like always. Are you ahead of the game you even get to design the solution. I remember Ryanair engineering used to have a sewing unit for seat repairs, that probably could put togheter a sample.