PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyadeal Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2020, 23:37
Eagleazzu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Advice

.this is the post that LUCIFER876 wrote in the Saudia forum

Seems like you were in Jeddah pre dinosaur era lucille.
No offense meant, but after centuries of greedily living off of the hard earned money of poor( sometimes very poor )pilgrims coming to Mecca for Haj and, decades of making easy oil money from the taxpayers of the world, all of this must come to an end.
It’s time the hunter became the hunted and the tables were turned.
The free oil tap has now been cut off, the fake tourism in the name of religion into Mecca has been shut down and one of their major free consumers of oil ie Saudia Airlines has been brought to its knees.
If this doesn’t teach the SAUDI Arab a lesson in humanity and its power, then I’m afraid he will only learn when he has to eat sand for breakfast followed by a stiff drink of the now useless crude oil and then a visit to an empty mosque in Mecca.
Combined with stratospheric egos, corruption in their DNA and an unmatched greed for money, this nation settling into the nameless shifting sands vey soon as just another unmarked giant dune is simply inevitable.
Nature strikes back and it’s time to pay !
The price may be too heavy for some I fear.
I however even now pray that they learn to be humane before the hand of allah strikes them their final blow.
Getting bad curses and worse duas from 3-400 expat pilots losing their jobs at a time like this isn’t going to help their cause much I’m afraid.

Es hora de sentir el dolor.

After talking sh..t about Saudis and Saudia you want to work for flyadeal ? for the same, Saudis that you wish , quote , I however even now pray that they learn to be humane before the hand of allah strikes them their final blow
I suggest you see a good doctor , possibly a psychologist ,some mental issues here ...

Last edited by Eagleazzu; 24th Apr 2020 at 07:48.