PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Private equity take-over for Virgin Australia?
Old 22nd Apr 2020, 06:35
BNEA320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by crosscutter
BNEA320 your talents and visions are wasted on PPRUNE.

However, can you point to any of your visions that have eventuated over the last decade. A lot has gone on and you’ve had ‘opinions of fact’ on most of them. My motive in this case is that often your posts generate negative emotions in others and I’m not convinced you have the runs on the board. We are all entitled to our opinion, but when you say ‘QF can’t afford to discount its cash cow’, it’s rather matter of fact when the reality is you know as much sh#t as I, and all I know is VA needs a restructure and I hope we see all the crews out there flying again soon. This thread is about Virgins restructure. It has nothing to do with QF or what their competitive response may or not be.
if you believe there are over 10 potential buyers of virgin bits, it makes sense, as they can see there's big money to be made. You don't need to fly a route, to offer frequent flyer seats over a route.

ALmost everything here is opinion or guess work. That's it. Think Qantas shares will take a hiding, as soon as new nimble player is ID'd or even sooner.