PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air announces 1,000 redundancies as it cuts 19% of workforce
Old 20th Apr 2020, 13:58
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TBSC
Again, there is no blacklist in OCC. It's one of the numerous Bravo Sierra things the crew believe without having the slightest clue how the OCC is working aside of rumours heard on galley FM. BC/BMs might have their personal list (number of days flown on off days, "strategic sickness" as someone mentioned can be checked in AIMS quite easily without any blacklist), no clue, not interested either, I was talking about OCC. Fake sickness-reporters, dodgers, notorious oversleepers, CRM-kings, "somehow I lost the flight plan/journey log/gendec" type of colleagues etc. are remembered though. If you were remembered by name 3-4 months later...
They never offered anyone 150 EUR for sure. Someone might demanded that amount and got lucky but dispatchers never "offered" such amount (and even this was a long time ago, it's stritcly limited for years now).
You mean like those non existing fatigue reports.

Not sure how long you worked for the company, but this is the way it worked.
Also regarding the Day Off payment, it's quite disgraceful that they don't offer proper pay for this, the 150 EUR was a one off, and even that amount is a pittance, than again some are happy to not value their OFF day.
Let's not forget the amazing leave system, where you don't get credit for your OFF days. Like in all other normal companies.