PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air announces 1,000 redundancies as it cuts 19% of workforce
Old 19th Apr 2020, 13:49
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dirk85
I know that guy, and I would not take the word of the recent ex wife as the holy bible. I flew with him countless times, yes, he was not the easiest guy in the world at times but if you cannot adapt to these kind of personalities I would suggest you might struggle with a lot of other people.
People are such snowflakes these days, and trust me, you will find many particular personalities in this business, grow a pair and deal with it (not specifically addressed to anybody in particular here).
Excuse me, the guy was breaking SOP's all the time, and I am not talking about small unimportant details, we talking about things that can make you creating a big black hole in the ground.
I don't need his ex to confirm what I saw with my own 2 eyes. Things like continuing below minimum on Cat 1 approach, that was one of many safety related incidents with him.
Grabbing the thrust lever into TOGA while still lining up on the runway.
Maybe the time you flew with him he had got so many warnings that he had mellowed, but before you I can promise you he was a danger for safety.

Every approach R.O.D of + 6000 ft/min if he could, he is supposed to be an airline pilot, providing a comfortable flight for all passengers, not a flight for his own ego to see how great he is.