PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enrolling to Flying School in this dark time, Yay or Nay???
Old 17th Apr 2020, 04:55
bringbackthe80s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by streetguy
Yet another sweeping statement without real information and another example of poorly written accusation and facts.

Anything beyond 2 years is anybody''s guess, what a thing to say. U might as well say the stock market may go UP or Down in 5 years time. Anyone with common sense would have made these kind of statement.

I am a Malaysian, unfortunately for u.

I dare bet my last dollar I am every inch more informed than you will ever be; trying to prey on naive, ill-informed prospective students. Very unprofessional, unethical and irresponsible.

Even if I am not a Malaysian, in this era with the internet and information technology it is very easy to stay informed with the ASEAN industry.

Oh, by the way, before u make another dumbfounded statement, just FYI I have been flying mainly in ASEAN countries for the last 20 years.
Nice spelling.

Not much to answer on this thread to be honest, like any experienced airline pilot would tell you, I would never advise to start an atpl course now. You’d most likely have no luck finding a job for many years.
With 9/11 it took 5 years for airlines to really start recruiting again. This is 50 times worse, draw your own conclusions.