PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Project Sunrise
Thread: Project Sunrise
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2020, 12:53
Derfred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by V-Jet
Anyone who thinks they have any idea about what is happening is seriously deluded.

The ‘rules’ are being rewritten by the hour and my best guess suggests there are a year of hours to go.

I sincerely hope the trough gorgers are sacked for borrowing billions for their pay packets when they convince the government to bail them out. I sincerely hope that may give a chance at redressing the bizarre decision the ‘yes’ voters made but as I did post before ‘All bets are off’.

We are less than a month into this thing.

Economically we have supply side, demand side, cash velocity and massive social security hits all at once, It’s never happened before. Ever.

The Long Beach Arena is being converted into a makeshift hospital. The Queen Mary is next.

Qantas will be bailed out - I’m arguing vehemently that those who borrowed cash to bolster their pay packets should be unceremoniously dumped. I’m trying to get muppets who voted yes another chance.....

On the Muppet point. The image posted above was appropriate! A picture of (supposedly me) being paid a fortune to be watched by those not being paid. Made a lot of sense!

That being said. Best of luck to all. Except those screwing you.
Wow, just wow,

Calling all the “yes” voters “muppets” in this environment...