PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudi’s dirty game against its pilots
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2020, 15:40
kungfu panda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mohammed AlShehri
As an unemployed saudi pilot ,I would like to say to all none Saudi pilots whom complaining a lot and talking bad about my country and Saudia Airlines, Saudia gave you a chance to earn flying hours and many type rating such as 777 and 787 and 330 as well while most Saudi National never had the chance to do so,
I wouldn’t be so mean and say you wouldn’t get a large salary like you did in saudia and never dream of being Captain in your countries, just be thankful and now you all have what you came for ( flight time ) (not for loving Saudia neither saudies )you’re not lost go back to your countries with what saudia honored ,you will find jobs , Now it’s time for saudi pilots to fly in their country,
(one last thing I WOULD to say thank you FOR your SERVICE)

not your business if Saudia can or cannot survive without expatriates it’s our business
Hi Mohammed. I started reading your post thinking that you would write with some understanding and sympathy to the expat guys who've been terminated. Under current circumstances most of them will not get another job as a Pilot for several years. Your post disappointed me.

You need to understand that a lot of the unfair criticism is born of emotion and frustration in a terrible personal situation. It was unfair of you to reply to these guys in the manner which you did.

The expats were persuaded to come and work at Saudia by Saudi's. The persuasion included a lot of promises. Those promises were entirely reneged upon. Therefore bitterness should be understandable.

I enjoyed my time working at Saudia. I believe 99% of all the Saudi's who I worked with were Gentlemen, intelligent and very capable.