PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Government Loan to Virgin Australia
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2020, 03:55
34R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Berealgetreal
Amazing how many people on here using “tax payer dollars” instead of self interest and career progression as their reasons for which their tiny competitor should be deprived of help to continue trading.

Better off saying “can’t wait for them to collapse I’ll have a good chance of fast tracking my command that was stolen by those pesky JQ pilots”.

Just wait and see the low ball conditions that come in after Virgin and good luck seeing another payrise after that! All will get his barrel out for you then! Project Sunrise? More like project Sunset!

Children of Alan indeed, hating him one minute loving him the next.
If believing that is helping you get through this, and I really hope you guys do, then each to his own.

Nobody I work with, (not that I’m working anymore) has suggested anything that could even be remotely construed as pleasure or some sort of perverse satisfaction in what VA are currently enduring. Personally I think we will be there before too long as well.

I have a lot of dear friends across a lot of departments at VA and I call them every day to see how they are. They call me and offer the same support.
It’s horrible this whole thing has been turned into a VA vs QF thing. Personally I think it’s unnecessarily been portrayed that way, but with time and emotion has now become some sort of self sustaining force that has gotten out of control.

Anyhow, not that you seem prepared to listen to anybody from the evil galactic empire, but I extend to you and ALL of your colleagues nothing but positive thoughts and a desire to see all of us back at work