PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2, Tui Or Ryanair?
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2020, 07:35
Bam Thwok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flying Wild
My bad, the letter must have taken pointers from Ryanair though. It provided a whole lot of nothing, whereas other airlines have been able to provide concrete information to their crews so they at least can plan for the next few months. Jet2? Just keep on waiting...Hardly working together as one team is it?
I look at it differently.....
PM and SH are applying their characteristic “modus operandi” in reacting to this crisis.
That is, a pragmatic, measured approach and NOT rushing in.
The letter, however vague, is only the first stage of this process but was required legally so as the company can now claim under the Governments “furlough” scheme.
It states that we will soon have further information of how that will effect us all “ individually”.

The meat on the bones will be made clear to us soon enough and I’m sure there will still be more questions to answer..... however, remember this could be a whole lot worse. Think of all those who were with FlyBe or with Thomas Cooke !

I, for one, was already planning for this. Realistically though, I’m planning for a lot longer than “the next few months”.