PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Post Covid19 Aviation
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2020, 11:31
Bend alot

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Turnleft080
Really disappointed in the way our PM, Premiers, health ministers, doctors, the whole western world have approached this whole thing. Not one of them have said,
do not be scared of this virus what you should be scared of is your own immune system? In the past month not one mention of your own immune system.
The human body was designed with a self defence mechanism. So use it. Boost it. Food is your medicine, not the corner drug store. We all know
that any drug you take lowers your gut flora hence lowers your immune system. If your going to eat junk food, smoke, don't get enough sleep, no proper nutrition
no exercise then the coronavirus can't wait to incubate inside you. However if you do the reverse your immune system will be bullet proof. So the pollies advise
you to stay indoors get depressed, no sunlit Vit D vital for fighting infections, look at screens all day which all lower your immune system. So in one paragraph
I've mentioned immune system 5 times. I believe that's 5 nil to me health minster. I preach what I say I'm in my late 50s and never bought a drug in 20 years, only
supplements, and the last time I caught the flu was in my 20s. Don't forget to drink your 8 glasses of water too. Now if everybody did this
the virus would die in it's own tracks within weeks. Hence no one would of lost their jobs. No economy melt down.
You sound almost as bullet proof as the school kids are - when did they give up smoking, bad food and screens?

Much of Italy and Europe in general eat very well.