PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Profitable 2019. Where is our full 13th month?
Old 16th Mar 2020, 06:52
MENELAUS

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Apple Tree Yard
You're right Globo. I "just don't get it". I've been here 25+ years, seen almost that many years of ongoing abuse, but "I just don't get it". What you don't get is when (and yes, we will) get past this current crisis, CX will go straight back to devaluing, attacking and degrading your contract. It seems that is the main thing "you just don't get". This difficult time will pass, CX will still be operating, and you will be no wiser as to why your career is worthless.
Thanks. I’ll bear that in mind although my start date here pre-dates yours and I’ve therefore no need of reminding what utter ****s they can be.
On the other hand they paid back SARS sls money without demur or fanfare. And in some cases they have not pursued guys on long term sickness and reduced their salaries. Whilst firing others. So, overall a very contrarian and dichotomous bunch. In much of what they do. Despite that they’re still here.
What I’m querying is your assertion that we’ll still be here in 3 months or so to debate not getting the 13m. ( if not it will be moot at best).
i sincerely hope I’m proved wrong and that you are right; and that we have the opportunity to take them to task over this.
Finally, suggesting that individuals that have taken SLS this time need their bumps felt is unfair; a personal choice, admittedly no more than a gesture, however a personal choice it remains. And should be respected rather than castigated.