PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Profitable 2019. Where is our full 13th month?
Old 15th Mar 2020, 16:37
Apple Tree Yard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nicely detailed analysis, although not all that I agree with. However, it avoids the simple question: We made a '"reasonable profit", and our 13th month should have been allocated in full on that basis. Don't forget, i'm not even seeking to make a case of a further PF payment that you could argue should also be ours. The Management played fast and loose with the deserved income due their pilots. Now becoming a regular annual thing. It's even random in in its nature (one year only pay back the Captains 90%, the next year pay ONLY the Captains nothing, the next year Pay everyone buy the pilots their full share). The common denominator is a company that cynically has determined that they can do what the want. Why: because they can, they can always manufacture an excuse. It is also important to recognise this issue was outside of the the current virus situation. The decision was made before this latest problem was apparent . No excuse. I would add that the payment of SLS would have hardly made a dent tn the company in the overall scheme of things. Once again, we have left a defense of our contracts wallowing in the mud, and will then rant and rave the next time their is an outrage against our T and C's. Sad.