PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 15th Mar 2020, 08:14
DaveJ75

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by WHBM
I wonder what part of "Investigation" in their title led them to this apparently deliberate minimalist approach. I was also surprised how much of the detail of the Malibu, which I always thought, being pressurised etc, was a sophisticated aircraft, came over as little different to my PA28.
I agree. Once again, very little bang for an enormous amount of tax-payer funded buck. Like most of their reports, it's minimalist in the areas you want to learn about and exhaustive in areas of limited or no relevance. It's hard to see why endless pages detailing which parts of the aircraft apparently broke off first as it sailed past Vne will help flight safety... I particularly enjoyed the insightful discovery that pilot and pax weren't unconscious before climbing into the aircraft. I learnt a lot from that. In addition to monitoring my CO indicator, I'm going to be ensuring I'm fully conscious before every flight now. And obviously not operating illegally!