PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2, Tui Or Ryanair?
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2020, 13:01
karanou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Captain Spam Can
Karanou which one of these airlines will make you redundant the quickest? Tip ask a 100 from 2010, there’s no loyalty from airlines when times are tough. Make your choice based on what works for you and any mouthes you need to feed.
I think we are on roughly the same page there.

I guess the more aggressive business model company will likely cut you adrift more clinically as you are purely an asset to be used and abused. With a great view from the office window of course! In the same circumstance as present news I think you can plainly see who would cut you adrift at the slightest challenge to the airline, then who you may have slightly more loyalty from and who would actually keep you as far as practicable. The proof is in the three respective actions recently. I understand my account to be reasonably factual as I’ve sources in all three airlines. It’s there it’s as factual as I can be. It appears to be happening thus .

We all have differing circumstances, outlook and life experience. And view of the future. With this in mind and considering the chance of which outfit has a stronger long term future, the truth is nobody really knows. However you may also, have to factor in the OP question about the three B737 outifits and relate summararily the potential from the non B737 operators who are aggressively currently muscling into the charter/package holiday market. EasyJet are a very strong and wealthy airline and in the three quoted airlines I think it’s fair to say, and I stand correcting here, are looking to enter the market somewhere in a similar position to Jet2. I’m no expert but my understanding is that Ryanair are still a point to point low cost operator.

However, If RYR/Wizz et al also look to follow ezy move, and look for reach further into this area of opportunity by business model amendment then you may well have 4 airlines now in the lower echelons of the holiday package market (don’t quote me on this.... and if MOL is reading - you don’t need to go here it will cost you too much money. Honestly) 🙂 then all vying for the same hotels same routes trying to expand continually. That would become quite a cat fight god forbid it happened.

Ill be honest on a personal travel level then the days of me buying stand alone stuff has plateaued. I still do it in certain circumstance but have gone back to the full covered package in recent times. For reasons stated in a post above

Interesting times indeed. It’s certainly time to do very far and wide research when looking to select your career airline. I still maintain being treated right with respect and humility is important to many people. Some will accept anything under the guise of company propaganda. But Conversely many will have the ability to see outside this.